Verilog-AMS in Gnucap
- Speaker(s): Felix Salfelder
- email: felix at salfelder dot o r g
- other information:
As the need to replace proprietary CAD tools by free ones is growing, the Gnucap project has made unprecedented progress towards a sustainable Verilog-AMS implementation.
In this presentation, we will introduce the new model generator and related simulator extensions. We will expand on future developments and their impact on modelling and simulation.
- Repository: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnucap/
- Main documentation website: http://gnucap.org
- Wikipedia page if any: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/gnucap.
- The software has been used in the following projects: gEDA, Qucs, KiCAD, ..
- The software wishes to interface with the following tools: PCB, Layout, GUI
- The project seeks help on: Funding, data exchange, extensions, customization..