PDKMaster & co.: a framework for scalable and technology portable standard cell, IO and SRAM libraries
As the open source EDA and silicon community is getting off the ground there is a need for an integrated EDA flow using modern software engineering techniques. PDKMaster is a python framework for:
- defining a semiconductor technology node and it's devices
- creating circuits and corresponding layouts
- interface wiith other (open source) EDA tools
In this talk the current state of the framework will be discussed together with the first apllications of it: scalable standard cell and IO library, SRAM compiler and analog/mixed signal blocks.
- Stable PDKMaster API ready for external use/contribution
- V1.0 of scalable standard cell, io ring generator and single port and dual port SRAM compiler