Wishbone: a free SoC bus family
- Speaker(s): Tristan Gingold
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a talk about the Wishbone SoC bus, its history, its nice features and its drawbacks.
I will briefly present the classic wishbone protocol and a few mistakes to avoid. After the talk, you should be able to write cores that use wishbone but also you'd like to contribute to the specification!
- Repository: https://github.com/fossi-foundation/wishbone
- Main documentation website: https://cdn.opencores.org/downloads/wbspec_b3.pdf
- Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wishbone_(computer_bus)