Pages without language links
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following pages do not link to other language versions.
Showing below up to 12 results in range #51 to #62.
- Placement algorithms for standard cells in Coriolis
- Standard-cell characterization
- Standard-cell recognition
- Standard-cell synthesis
- SystemC AMS and upcoming free frameworks for the free design
- The Alliance/Coriolis design flow
- The Raven chip: First-time silicon success with qflow and efabless
- The development of the NSXLIB standard cell scalable library
- The open-source and low-cost echo-stethoscope project
- Toward a collaborative environment for Open Hardware Design
- Towards digital sovereignty by open source (hardware)
- White paper for the EC, January 2020