Difference between revisions of "LibrEDA - digital place-and-route framework from scratch"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
* [https:peertube.f-si.org/Video recording]
Latest revision as of 23:00, 1 August 2022
- Speaker(s): Thomas Kramer <fsic2022 at tkramer dot ch>
LibrEDA is a software framework to create place-and-route tools for digital circuits. This talk outlines concepts of the framework and the existing building blocks such as placement engines, legalizers, routing engines.
- Repository: https://codeberg.org/libreda
- Main website: https://libreda.org
- Wiki page on wiki.f-si.org: https://wiki.f-si.org/index.php/LibrEDA
- The software wishes to interface with the following tools: KLayout, TritonRoute
- The project seeks help on: static timing-analysis