Learning from GF180 PDK: Best practices for implementing and optimizing KLayout DRC and LVS decks
- Speaker: Matthias Köfferlein
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this talk I will explain how to optimize KLayout DRC and LVS decks based on the experiences I made with the GF180 open PDK physical verification setup. This talk will also explain a some concepts of DRC hierarchical (deep) mode, helping to understand the performance impact of certain layout configurations and how to work around memory or runtime issues.
- Repository: https://github.com/KLayout/klayout
- Main documentation website: https://www.klayout.org
- Further documentation related to this talk: https://www.klayout.de/drc_function_internals.html